Integrated Protection Center Project
The project is a community service center that provides protection services “general, child, gender-based violence” and legal awareness.
Location: Idlib- Drkosh
– Services provided by the Center:
1. The team will provide activities and training for the “resident and displaced” community and will consult with them about the project activities and will provide support to the community committees in their dialogues with the community.
2. Gender-based violence: The group provides awareness sessions on gender-based violence to the community and various activities “psychosocial support, reading, manual work …” for women and girls within the safe space as well as referral management service.
3. Child Protection: The team provides awareness sessions on child protection to the community, awareness sessions for child protection workers about alternative care, identification of separated and unaccompanied children and case management service.
4. Legal Awareness: The concerned team will provide legal and awareness raising sessions on houses, land and property, assess legal needs in the region and provide legal advice to beneficiaries.
5. Protection monitoring: The concerned team provides awareness-raising sessions on protection in general – continuously prepares and updates the region’s diverse services map as well as monitoring protection issues in the Center’s activities.